Reduce food waste and improve the quality of your menus
Smart menu planning and tracking platform
FOODOP is a smart menu planning and tracking platform that enables foodservice companies to reduce food waste and sustainably improve the quality of menus.
Based on a unique data collection methodology that can track consumption and waste from production, servings and guest plates.
This also provides granular insights on guest preferences, which allows food serving companies to tailor menus to their preferences.
Help the planet
Reduce environmental impact and get visibility into the extent of food waste.
ROI in year one
Lower food costs by 15-25% and save production time.
Improve guest satisfaction
Tailor food servings to guest preferences at a lower cost.
Use accurate and actionable data to engage stakeholders.
Empowering chefs, guests and the climate with data-driven menu planning
Reduced environmental impact, reduced food costs and menus tailored to guest preferences.
How it works
- 1. Plan menus
- Plan menus in a structured overview
- Get inspiration from menu databases with performance insights
- Get AI-based recommendations on menu design
- 2. Serve menus
- Serve menus with IoT scales under all dishes and organic waste bins
- Track food waste from production, serving and guest plates
- Share menu information via digital labelling
- 3. Analyze & improve
- View performance of food servings in custom dashboard
- Set custom goals and track your performance
- Get auto-generated recommendations
FOODOP customers can achieve a 40-70% food waste reduction and at the same time improve guest satisfaction because they are enabled to tailor menus to guest preferences.
Action oriented insights
Data from our IoT scales is translated into clear insights and feeds into our AI-based recommendation engine.
Our data brings unlimited possibilities incl. e.g., site profiling and benchmarks against leading food serving sites.
Why it matters
1/3 of the world’s food is wasted
170 trillion liters of water is wasted to grow that food
15-35% of total food purchases are typically wasted at food serving companies
If food waste was a country it would rank 3rd in greenhouse gas emissions
Let’s get in touch to reduce food waste and sustainably improve your menus