Reduce food waste and improve the quality of your menus
Smart menu planning and tracking solution
FOODOP is a smart menu planning and tracking solution that enables foodservice companies to reduce food waste and sustainably improve the quality of menus.
Based on a unique data collection methodology that can track consumption and waste from production, servings and guest plates.
This also provides granular insights on guest preferences, which allows food serving companies to tailor menus to their preferences.
Help the planet
Reduce environmental impact and get visibility into the extent of food waste.
ROI in year one
Lower food costs by 2-8% and save production time.
Improve guest satisfaction
Tailor food servings to guest preferences at a lower cost.
Use accurate and actionable data to engage stakeholders.
The FOODOP ecosystem
The FOODOP ecosystem is designed as a reinforcing media that translates consumption and waste data into actionable menu planning recommendations. This enables us to share learnings and accelerate the sustainability agenda.
How it works
- 1. Plan menus
- Plan weeks ahead in a structured overview
- Get inspiration from menu databases with performance insights
- Add your dishes and ingredients
- 2. Serve menus
- Provide a basis for more informed and sustainable food choices
- Inform guests via digital labelling
- Omnichannel exposure of menu serving information
- 3. Track serving
- Track food waste from production, serving and guest plates
- Get live alarms during a serving on e.g., refills
- Track all food servings second-by-second
- 4. Analyze & improve
- View performance of food serving in custom dashboard
- Set goals and calculate custom metrics
- Get auto-generated recommendations
FOODOP customers can achieve a 40-70% food waste reduction and at the same time improve guest satisfaction because they are enabled to tailor menus to guest preferences.
Action oriented insights
Data from our IoT hardware is translated into clear insights that you can customize in our cloud based analytics dashboards.
Our data brings unlimited possibilities incl. e.g., site profiling and benchmarks against leading food serving sites.
Why it matters
1/3 of the world’s food is wasted
170 trillion liters of water is wasted to grow that food
8-10% of total food purchases are typically wasted at food serving companies
If food waste was a country it would rank 3rd in greenhouse gas emissions
Let’s get in touch to reduce food waste and sustainably improve your menus